@Andi thank you for the information.
@Fran-Diox thank you, with one extra step it works out. This is my workflow:
- Create a project with
vue init OnsenUI/vue-cordova-webpack projectNameon my local machine
npm run build
- Upload the project to the monaca cloud with
monaca upload(only the “www” and “res” folder will be uploaded)
- Create the custom monaca debugger (in case you want to use a cordova plugin which is not included in the monaca debugger) and install it on my android device
- Import the project from the cloud to the monaca localkit (new working directory)
- Copy all files wich are needed for
npm run build:watchto the new working directory because they are not included in the cloud (this is the extra step…)
- Open the project in the custom debugger and run
npm run build:watch. As you mentioned all changes in the “src” folder will automatically generate the files in the “www” folder and fetch the debugger if the livereload in activated.
If you see a better way, please let me know