If project include custom plugin code for Android, iOS and Windows - will the plugin code then also be compiled?
The plugins are already compiled, they will just be loaded and executed (if called).
Does this mean I have to compile our own custom plugin source code on a local PC and local Mac (for iOS plugins)?
Posts made by kr
RE: Monaca build requirements and posiblities
Push notification OS and area coverage
- Does monaca.io push notification support notifications to all counties including e.g. Australia and India or does it require a registration of a local company in some countries?
- Is push notification to Windows Apps supported ?
- Is it possible to filter push notification by a custom user properties or are the user properties limited to a standard set of properties in the cloud platform?
Monaca build requirements and posiblities
I have some question regarding monaca.io cloud build environment using Visual Studio 2015:
- Which Android versions are supported?
- Which iOS versions are supported?
– Specific: Do I need a local Apple PC to build or does the could build do all builds?
- Which Windows versions are supported?
– Specific: Is it possible to build Windows 10 UWP apps?
– Specific: Is it possible to build normal Windows 10 Desktop programs?
- Will tester also need a monaca.io account subscription to get access to iOS Ad Hoc Build or only an Apple account?
- Does Windows app build also support Ad Hoc Build deployment only accessible for testers and beta customers?
- Does Android app build also support Ad Hoc Build deployment only accessible for testers and beta customers?
- Does the could build support publishing to Windows App Store?
- If project include custom plugin code for Android, iOS and Windows - will the plugin code then also be compiled?
- Will LocalKit allow us to have code in local subversion repo and still build in the cloud?
- Which TCP port must be open?
- Will we be “charged” a support ticket if problem turns out to be a monaca problem?
- Are you ISO 9000 certified or similar? Or do you maintain build environment change list so we can track behaviour changes in the builds?