iOS build is ok but sendLog to monaca:// seems blocking render
p_mangialavori last edited by
Hi all. I have a monaca project with react navigation as starting template.
All seems ok on android but on iOS i got somenthing like cannot
message .substr of undefined in the monaca-core-utils.js
i have not my Mac right now but on monday i will try to report better the error.
In the meanwhile someone have any idea about this issue?
i’ve tried to do
remove and re add the ios platform but nothing.
This is the first time I see this kind of error
When exactly did you create the template? (we had some updates a couple of weeks ago).
Also, what Cordova version are you using? Are you building locally or using Monaca? What kind of build did you perform? Is it working correctly on Monaca Debugger?
Eatsjobs2 last edited by
Hi! thanks for the reply.
- Cordova version 6.2.0
- template created with monaca create and then the wizard
- Monaca debugger on Android 6.x is ok and the app runs well(paring with the wifi etc.)
- to make my ios project i add a platform with monaca platform ios
- then i open it with xcode and compilation goes ok, the problem is in the webview (maybe i need some permission on ios for sending to a custom protocol monaca://?)
- i built with xcode instead of monaca debug because the pairing is not working and plus i need some custom plugins that are not in the monaca debugger. so i transpile with monaca and then run with xcode
- Failed to load resource: The requested URL was not found on this server. file:///var/containers/Bundle/Application/82F4DCCE-0CA6-4EA2-8F20-8B262F27F999/Gametastik.app/www/cordova_plugins.js - TypeError: undefined is not an object (evaluating 'message.substr') sendLog - loader.js:268 - Failed to load resource: unsupported URL monaca://log?level=log&message=INIT
thanks in advance