Set ons-navigator page attribute dynamically?

• Hi,

I’m trying to set the ons-navigator page attribute dynamically using jQuery/Javascript but the attr doesn’t really work for some reason!

This is my code:

var currentPage = localStorage.getItem('curPage');

if(currentPage =='' || curPage ===null ){

var ba = $("#navi").attr("page");

alert(ba);

}else{

}

But I always get undefined in the **alert(ba); **and it never changes the navi’s page attribute!

Is this even possible and if so how?

Thanks in advance.

• @Jackson Sorry up front for simply linking to another answer of mine, but I am working from my phone. Here is working code of setting the page for a navigator:

https://community.onsen.io/topic/246/walktrough/7

• @munsterlander Currently I’m doing it exactly what you’ve shown in your answer in other thread which is using localstorage etc… But i thought there must be an easier way of doing this which is accessing the page attribute!

• Onsen UI

@Jackson The page attribute only works at initialization. You can use resetToPage method instead of modifying that I guess.

• @Jackson You don’t have to use localstorage. That was for a specific use case. You just need document.getElementById (‘yourNavId’).pushPage (‘yourPage.html’).

Sorry for the lack of formatting, I’m still on my phone in an airport at the moment.