Notice: The Monaca & Onsen UI Community Forum is shutting down.
For Onsen UI bug reports, feature requests and questions, please use the Onsen UI GitHub issues page. For help with Monaca, please contact Monaca Support Team.
Thank you to all our community for your contributions to the forum. We look forward to hearing from you in the new communication channels.
drag and drop hybrid app builder
Drago last edited by
It would be interesting to see these:
- Your favorite components used to create a drag and drop hybrid app builder platform.
- How long did it take to complete?
- How many in your team?
- How many hairs lost :smile:
munsterlander 侍 last edited by
@Drago Ok, I will jump in!
- Prior to Onsen, my favorite drag and drop would have been Ionic Builder except for all the limitations I encountered. After that it has been Monaca Cloud IDE with Onsen. I know its not D&D, but with the Onsen framework and the real-time preview, I am able to work like it is PLUS no limitations.
- Not entirely certain on this one, I don’t know if you mean Onsen or a project I have done.
- 6 on my team, but regarding mobile / hybrid, its just me!
- I lost them a long time ago! :)