carousel.setActiveCarouselItemIndex(index) not working in OnsenUI 2.0 with Angular 1
I’ve spent a few days trying to figure out what is wrong via documentation - this should work easily out of the box but seems that something more fundamental is causing the issue…
How to recreate the issue
- Created a new project from the templates on Monaca - Onsen UI 2.0 with Angular 1.
- Loaded the OnsenUI 2.0 theme and Monaca JQuery latest version from CSS/JS components
- Created a carousel and a button to change the carousel index
- Carousel does not change when button is clicked.
- When button is clicked, console log shows that setActiveCarouselItemIndex is not a function
- However, carousel.next() works fine
Here’s my code:
<ons-page> <ons-button ng-click="carousel.setActiveCarouselItemIndex(2)">Push Carousel</ons-button> <ons-carousel style="height:100%;width:100%;" var="carousel" swipeable overscrollable auto-scroll> <ons-carousel-item>Page 1 </ons-carousel-item> <ons-carousel-item>Page 2 </ons-carousel-item> <ons-carousel-item>Page 3</ons-carousel-item> </ons-carousel> </ons-page>
Did you find a place in the docs where it’s not updated?
Thanks Fran, that certainly did work…
However, the documentation does not seem to be updated in anyway to reflect that.
@kkng_88 In my last post I put a link to the docs and it’s updated there. I don’t know where did you find the wrong information. Are you perhaps checking v1 docs?