Monaca Onsen UI Discord Chat Github Repo

Urgent: Error when build for release of an iOS app

• Re: Urgent: Error when build for release of an iOS app

Path: platforms/ios
    Package: br.com.viasatveicular.app
    Name: ViaSatBrasil
    iOS project created with cordova-ios@5.0.1
    Discovered saved plugin “cordova-plugin-whitelist”. Adding it to the projectInstalling “cordova-plugin-whitelist” for iosAdding cordova-plugin-whitelist to package.jsonDiscovered saved plugin “cordova-plugin-splashscreen”. Adding it to the projectInstalling “cordova-plugin-splashscreen” for iosAdding cordova-plugin-splashscreen to package.jsonDiscovered saved plugin “cordova-custom-config”. Adding it to the project
    Installing “cordova-custom-config” for iosAdding cordova-custom-config to package.jsonDiscovered saved plugin “monaca-plugin-monaca-core”. Adding it to the projectInstalling “monaca-plugin-monaca-core” for iosAdding monaca-plugin-monaca-core to package.json
    Discovered saved plugin “onesignal-cordova-plugin”. Adding it to the projectInstalling “onesignal-cordova-plugin” for ios
    "framework" tag with type “podspec” is deprecated and will be removed. Please use the “podspec” tag.Running command: pod install --verbose
    Failed to install ‘onesignal-cordova-plugin’: Error: pod: Command failed with exit code 31
    at ChildProcess.whenDone (/private/tmp/download/node_modules/cordova-common/src/superspawn.js:135:23)
    at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:189:13)
    at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:970:16)
    at Socket.stream.socket.on (internal/child_process.js:389:11)
    at Socket.emit (events.js:189:13)
    at Pipe._handle.close (net.js:597:12)
    Failed to restore plugin “onesignal-cordova-plugin” from config.xml. You might need to try adding it again. Error: Error: pod: Command failed with exit code 31
    cordova-custom-config: Applied custom config from config.xml to /private/tmp/download/platforms/ios/ViaSatBrasil.xcodeproj/project.pbxproj
    cordova-custom-config: Applied custom config from config.xml to /private/tmp/download/platforms/ios/ViaSatBrasil/ViaSatBrasil-Info.plist

• administrators

If you’re doing a remote build on Monaca’s server then this is caused by there not being a recent enough version of cocoapods installed. If you use v2.7.0 of onesignal-cordova-plugin it should work.

• @emccorson said in Urgent: Error when build for release of an iOS app:

i’m using compilation on monaca itself

• Compiled using 2.7, thank you very much now I will test on apple

• @emccorson, I am encountering a similar issue using the latest onesignal-cordova-plugin. I am not specifying the version number, so I assume it’s pulling the latest version 2.8.1. I removed and installed the plug-in, it still fails.

Error log:

Discovered saved plugin “onesignal-cordova-plugin”. Adding it to the project
    Installing “onesignal-cordova-plugin” for ios"framework" tag with type “podspec” is deprecated and will be removed. Please use the “podspec” tag.Running command: pod install --verboseFailed to install ‘onesignal-cordova-plugin’: Error: pod: Command failed with exit code 31
    at ChildProcess.whenDone (/private/tmp/download/node_modules/cordova-common/src/superspawn.js:135:23)
    at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:189:13)
    at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:970:16)
    at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:259:5)
    Failed to restore plugin “onesignal-cordova-plugin” from config.xml. You might need to try adding it again. Error: Error: pod: Command failed with exit code 31

• administrators

As per the above answer, you need to specify 2.7.0 for now @jamal

• @emccorson,
    2.7.0 worked fine. Thanks!

• @emccorson said in Urgent: Error when build for release of an iOS app:

As per the above answer, you need to specify 2.7.0 for now @jamal

Just checking! When will you guys update to a new version of CocoaPods in the build process?

OneSignal is already at version 2.8.4 and there are bug fixes that may affect the functionality if not included in our apps.