Monaca Onsen UI Discord Chat Github Repo

vilic-tts cordova plugin build failed in monaca

• I am building an app in monaca which uses the tts-cordova plugin. The plugin works completely fine when I built my app on android. However, whenever I try to build the app for the ios platform, build error is coming up every time. Is anyone having the same issue when build the app with this plugin

I have checked the plugin whitelist of monaca and cordova but apparently it is not listed on the list.
    Here’s the error code showed on the monaca build console:

Build Error: Error: Sandbox Exec Error: [ ** ARCHIVE FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
        CompileC /Users/builder/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/{project_name}/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/{project_name}/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/{project_name}.build/Debug-iphoneos/{project_name}.build/Objects-normal/armv7/CDVTTS.o {project_name}/Plugins/cordova-plugin-tts/CDVTTS.m normal armv7 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
    (1 failure)
    Error: Error code 65 for command: xcodebuild with args: -xcconfig,/private/tmp/monaca/{serialized_code}/project/platforms/ios/cordova/build-debug.xcconfig,-workspace,project_name.xcworkspace,-scheme,{project_name},-configuration,Debug,-destination,generic/platform=iOS,-archivePath,{project_name}.xcarchive,archive,CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=/private/tmp/monaca/{serialized_code}/project/platforms/ios/build/device,SHARED_PRECOMPS_DIR=/private/tmp/monaca/{serialized_code}/project/platforms/ios/build/sharedpch,-UseModernBuildSystem=0

P.S. I am building the app with cordova 7.1 and the version of the xcode is 10.1. I have also tried update cordova to 9 and update xcode to 10.2 but it is still not working.

Thank you

• Hi,
    i have the same problem
    The following build commands failed:
    CompileC /Users/builder/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Handy_Signs-ecljaxzwgnmgyacnzwcdwmnestiz/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Handy\ Signs/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Handy\ Signs.build/Debug-iphoneos/Handy\ Signs.build/Objects-normal/armv7/CDVTTS.o /tmp/download/platforms/ios/Handy\ Signs/Plugins/cordova-plugin-tts/CDVTTS.m normal armv7 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
    (1 failure)

• administrators

Have you checked in the plugin’s GitHub issues page to see if this has been reported? This looks like a plugin bug unless it doesn’t show up in normal non-Monaca Cordova builds.

Also the plugin is looking for a maintainer. I’m not sure if it is still actively maintained.