Page structure for list-view, detail-view, and create-object?
magnusl last edited by
I am building an app that basically consist of tree pages.
List-view, a list of obejcts and a button to create new object
Detail-view, a detailed view of an object
Create-object, a form to create a new object.
The navigation pattern i want to achieve is the following:
- press “New object” takes me to Create-object form.
- Press “Save” on Create-object form takes me to Detail-view of new object
- press “cancel” on Create-object form takes me to List-view
- press back on Detail-view takes me to List-view.
- click object in List-view takes me to Detail-view
My question is how to approach this problem? Using the stack of pages seems to be a bad idea since i’m not going up and down the stack in a consistent way.