Notice: The Monaca & Onsen UI Community Forum is shutting down.
For Onsen UI bug reports, feature requests and questions, please use the Onsen UI GitHub issues page. For help with Monaca, please contact Monaca Support Team.
Thank you to all our community for your contributions to the forum. We look forward to hearing from you in the new communication channels.
Page structure for list-view, detail-view, and create-object?
magnusl last edited by
I am building an app that basically consist of tree pages.
List-view, a list of obejcts and a button to create new object
Detail-view, a detailed view of an object
Create-object, a form to create a new object.
The navigation pattern i want to achieve is the following:
- press “New object” takes me to Create-object form.
- Press “Save” on Create-object form takes me to Detail-view of new object
- press “cancel” on Create-object form takes me to List-view
- press back on Detail-view takes me to List-view.
- click object in List-view takes me to Detail-view
My question is how to approach this problem? Using the stack of pages seems to be a bad idea since i’m not going up and down the stack in a consistent way.