Monaca Onsen UI Discord Chat Github Repo

Full Stack .NET Lead Developer/ Architect, Angular Developer

• ✅A .NET Lead / Architect Software Engineer with 10 years’ experience in software development and an IT consultant for Healthcare, Construction, Manufacturing, E-commerce, HR (Human Resources), HFA (Health Funding Account) and FSA (Flexible Spending Account) industries: high load ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) /CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems.

✅I have completed my undergrad and masters in computer information science. I am very passionate about programming. I am doing programming professionally from last 10 years. I have been awarded as the best problem solver at my workplace. I do implement a lot of new technologies and system at my work. I provide high quality 100 percent satisfactory services. If you don’t like my services 100% money refund. I have a long list of skills.
    [link text](link url)

✅I have worked with 🌟High Profile Clients🌟 in my Career

✅I am expert in SEO. I can help you bring a lot of traffic to your website and convert into business. I am an expert in finding the right keywords for your business. We have paid software like ahrefs, crazy egg, etc to boost your traffic.

🌟 WHY CHOOSE ME OVER OTHER FREELANCERS? 🌟

✅ Client Reviews: I focus on providing VALUE to all of my Clients and Earning their TRUST. The Client Reviews and Feedback on my Profile are immensely important to me and the value that I provide.

✅ Over-Delivering: This is core to my work as a Freelancer. My focus is on GIVING more than what I expect to RECEIVE. I take pride in leaving all of my Clients saying “WOW”

✅ Kindness: One of the biggest aspects of my life that I implement in every facet of my life. Treating everyone with respect, understanding all situations, and genuinely wanting to IMPROVE my Client’s situations.

✅ Responsiveness: Being extremely responsive and keeping all lines of communication readily open with my Clients.

✅ Resilience: Reach out to any of my Current of Former Clients and ask them about my Resilience. Any issue that my Clients face, I attack them and find a SOLUTION.

✅ Below is the highlight of my skills: - My Skills:

✅ Platform: Microsoft ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC (1.0-4.5) 10 years of experience. I have worked on ASP.NET Core as well.

✅ I have hands-on experience using Telerik UI components Devcraft and CMS Sitefinity.

✅ Languages: C#, C++, JavaScript, Visual Basic, Java, Python, Ruby on Rails, T-SQL, XML/XSL

✅ Business Intelligence: expertise in SSAS, SSIS, SSRS .

✅ Web full-stack: WebForms/MVC/WebApi 2, JavaScript/jQuery/Bootstrap, DHTML/CSS/AJAX, HTTP/REST, WS-SOAP

✅ Presentation Technologies: Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Windows Phone, Windows 8 (WinRT), ASP.NET MVC, Spring MVC, Silverlight, Prism, MVVM, Windows Forms, Windows Mobile

✅ Middle Tier Technologies: Windows Workflow Foundation (WWF), Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), .NET Web Services, MSMQ

✅ Cloud Technologies: Microsoft Azure, AWS (Amazon Web Services), Amazon EC2, Digital Ocean, PaaS, IaaS, Google Cloud.

✅ Mobile: Android, Xamarin, Adobe PhoneGap, Apache Cordova, Telerik Iconium, Unity

✅ Databases: MS SQL (high load optimization), MySQL, T-SQL, Oracle, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Amazon Aurora, Azure SQL.

✅ Data Access (ORM): Entity Framework, LINQ, ADO.NET, Sync Framework, OPC, NHibernate,

✅ Third-Party Libraries: KnockoutJS, AngularJS, AngularJS2, Telerik Kendo UI, Redux Js

Methodologies:

🌟 Development processes: Agile/Scrum/RUP/XP/MSF

🌟 Development: OOD/CBD/MDD/DSM

🌟 QA: TDD/BDD

🌟 UI testing frameworks: Selenium WebDriver, Visual Studio Coded UI Test

🌟 Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Buildbot, TeamCity, Travis CI

🙋🏼‍♂️I am eager to work with you, to provide reliable, consistent, and High-Level solutions to design/development challenges. Please contact me, so we can discuss how we can work together to FULLY meet your Business Needs!