Monaca Onsen UI Discord Chat Github Repo

Monaca Localkit Project Creation Problem.

• Hi, I am trialing Monaca at the moment but I have encountered a problem using Monaca Localkit App (operating system, Mac with Mojave installed).

Basically when I create a new project and press create I end up with a empty alert box:

0_1548774003541_empty_alert.png

Clicking ‘Create’ will still build the project and directory but will just keep the New Project dialog box in place. Subsequently clicking ‘Cancel’ removes this dialog and I can open the project with all the files in the correct location.

Can anyone tell me why this is happening?

Thanks in advance.

• Hi, I have since purchased Monaca but I still have the same problem. When I create a new project I get the alert box with no text in. When I click on the “OK” button the New Project dialog remains in place.

However if I click “Cancel” I find the project has been created in the correct folder.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

• @lammie71, it is probably related the Localkit Mac version only. In Windows it works fine.
    The Monaca support team is not active here nowadays (for some unknown reason), which is not very assuring ; you can send them a general support request, then report back!