Notice: The Monaca & Onsen UI Community Forum is shutting down.

For Onsen UI bug reports, feature requests and questions, please use the Onsen UI GitHub issues page. For help with Monaca, please contact Monaca Support Team.

Thank you to all our community for your contributions to the forum. We look forward to hearing from you in the new communication channels.

Monaca Localkit Project Creation Problem.

• Onsen UI

Hi, I am trialing Monaca at the moment but I have encountered a problem using Monaca Localkit App (operating system, Mac with Mojave installed).

Basically when I create a new project and press create I end up with a empty alert box:

0_1548774003541_empty_alert.png

Clicking ‘Create’ will still build the project and directory but will just keep the New Project dialog box in place. Subsequently clicking ‘Cancel’ removes this dialog and I can open the project with all the files in the correct location.

Can anyone tell me why this is happening?

Thanks in advance.

• Onsen UI

Hi, I have since purchased Monaca but I still have the same problem. When I create a new project I get the alert box with no text in. When I click on the “OK” button the New Project dialog remains in place.

However if I click “Cancel” I find the project has been created in the correct folder.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

• @lammie71, it is probably related the Localkit Mac version only. In Windows it works fine.
    The Monaca support team is not active here nowadays (for some unknown reason), which is not very assuring ; you can send them a general support request, then report back!