Navigation and Tabs in the Onsen UI React Extension

• React Onsen UI

As seen in the previous blog post we have just announced a React extension for Onsen UI 2.0. It will provide all the Onsen UI custom elements in the form of React components.

Click here to see the original article

• Thank you for this post. However, it would be very appreciated if you could write up a post about how Navigator should work when we have to handle user email password login or Oauth login ?

• @wenbolovesnz Can you create another thread in the forum so we can discuss this?

• @wenbolovesnz said:

Thank you for this post. However, it would be very appreciated if you could write up a post about how Navigator should work when we have to handle user email password login or Oauth login ?

You can use resetPage: https://onsen.io/v2/docs/react/Navigator.html. We are planing on writing more posts about react soon.

• Hi @argelius , @munsterlander,
    Is it possible to pass some props to component through navigator?
    For example:

navigator.pushPage({
                    component: login,
                    key: 'Login_Index',
                    role: role
                });

And access role with this.props.role.
    Please guide me man.

• Hi! I tried everything from tutorials. I also use props initialIndex but still couldn’t make tab active initially. I use onsen-react with meteor. please guide me too!

• @iriekun As demonstrated in the help documents, this section sets the initial state:

getInitialState: function() {
        return {
          index: 0
        }
      }

The tabs are basically a 0 based array. Change the number to indicate the tab.