Monaca Onsen UI Discord Chat Github Repo

React Combining Splitter and Navigator example does not work properly.

• I think this is not a question, but a bug report.

In the React, Combining Splitter and Navigator example(https://onsen.io/playground/?framework=react&category=common patterns&module=splitter_navigator) does not work properly.

I’ve tested it several times, (and I also used this code for my personal use,) I think this.navigator.resetPage({ component: page, props: { key: page.name } } have some bugs. (This situation does not shown up in another platform’s sample codes. For example, angular, vue, js codes are working well.)

To reproduce a bug, try to press push page button and after that press menu button, and finally press Home menu.
    It will show you just a blank page.

The same situation happens in multiple browsers, But I cannot debug it as this action does not shows any error in console.

I really want to use it properly. Because I followed instruction, but I cannot make even a simple working application.
    Could you please update it?

And one more thing, I can find various Methods from Navigator in JS but I cannot find same methods in React.
    Especially, I want to use removePage method, but In the React, there is no way to use it.
    It feels like "Hey don’t use React one. Just use JS one. ", but there are probably a lot of demands to use React Onsen UI?
    Is there any way to use full functionality that you’ve implemented with great efforts in React Onsen UI 2 as well?
    If there is, It would be really great.

Thanks a lot.
    Regards,
    Kim

• Onsen UI

Thanks for the report. I can see the issue you are having, but I am not sure yet what is causing it. Unfortunately we have not had a lot of time to work on the React bindings recently so issues like this have take some time to look at. I will see if I can figure it out.