Stay on particular page while developing..

• Just starting with Onsen UI. Back in the day I might just set div sections to display: none etc when wanting to develop/design a certain page.

With Onsen when I am designing in Chrome for UI of a particular page and I refresh, I have to push through all the pages to get check on what I am doing. Currently, all my pages are in one file.

Hopefully, my question doesn’t totally confuse you. However, does anybody have a good process/suggestion for developing each page?

• Onsen UI

@JP20182018 I agree this is an annoying part of working with a stack-based router as Onsen UI provides. I would recommend having something in your init code during development which will push the page you’re developing immediately upon loading.

Actually, a similar question actually came up on Github last about using URL based routing to keep the page during reloads. Take a look and see if it might work for you: https://github.com/OnsenUI/OnsenUI/issues/2432

• @asialgearoid Thanks for this. That link helped and gave me some more ideas. Currently I just init a default page. It sort of works although the header/footer navigation is off. Thanks.