Monaca Onsen UI Discord Chat Github Repo

Using Onsen in Production with Angular 1 and Cordova

• myApp.config(['$compileProvider', function ($compileProvider) {
      $compileProvider.debugInfoEnabled(false);
    }]);

that breaks onsen and is recommended for production angular - guess im SOL there.

Also, what files do i need to include in my compiled cordova project?

0_1521658881272_Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 12.00.43 PM.png

would it be safe to simply drop all un minified files? Im not sure i use any of the font awesome stuff - but i did use a couple ionicons

Also - what JS files are required? here are my current includes in index.html

<link rel="stylesheet" href="lib/onsenui/css/onsenui.min.css"/>
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="lib/onsenui/css/onsen-css-components.min.css"/>
    <script src="lib/onsenui/js/onsenui.min.js"></script>
    <script src="lib/onsenui/js/angular-onsenui.min.js"></script>

the app works great so is it safe to simply drop all files from production build that i didn’t explicitly include?

• Onsen UI

Yes, you can safely remove the unminified files (and any other files you are not using) from your builds. Your included JS files look fine, I do not see anything missing there.

As for $compileProvider.debugInfoEnabled(false), it should work with Onsen UI. If it doesn’t, there may be a bug with one of the components which prevents it from working. If you know which component exactly is causing it, please do file an issue at https://github.com/OnsenUI/OnsenUI/issues and we’ll do our best to fix it!