Build is Successful, but postBuild fails - Crosswalk, getUserMedia, and TrackStartError

• I am trying to build out a custom debugger testing crosswalk for webRTC compliance. The build is successful (twice now), but it won’t deliver a file. Here is the last bit of the log:

BUILD SUCCESSFUL

Total time: 33.556 secs
    Built the following apk(s): 
        /private/tmp/monaca/5a46698fe78885c81a8b4567/project/platforms/android/build/outputs/apk/android-debug.apk

- postBuild -
    Built App Path: null
    App File not found. null
    Remove working directories...
    Build Error: Error: App File not found. null

Edit: So removing Crosswalk fixes the issue. I rewrote the application to not need it but now have a new issue. Hopefully @Fran-Diox or @khemry will be able to chime in.

• Monaca

@munsterlander I checked your project and got different build error. It looks something like this:

- postBuild -
    Remove working directories...
    Build Error: Error: Sandbox Exec Error: [ 注意:一部の入力ファイルは非推奨のAPIを使用またはオーバーライドしています。
    注意:詳細は、-Xlint:deprecationオプションを指定して再コンパイルしてください。
    注意:一部の入力ファイルは非推奨のAPIを使用またはオーバーライドしています。
    注意:詳細は、-Xlint:deprecationオプションを指定して再コンパイルしてください。
    AAPT err(Facade for 427840128) : No Delegate set : lost message:libpng error: Read Error
    AAPT err(Facade for 313108472) : No Delegate set : lost message:libpng error: Read Error
    AAPT err(Facade for 2074403545) : No Delegate set : lost message:libpng error: Read Error

In this case, the error might be related to the splash screen image file(s) such as:

• You may use a different file format rather than PNG. Currently, only PNG files are supported as splash screen images in Monaca.
    • Splash image files are corrupted.
    • If you are using 9-patch format images, please make sure the format is correct.

• @khemry If you are looking at the current project, it is significantly different as I had to work around that error. The current code base was set for export so I could do a local cordova build and consequently the splash screen images are different.