Can't login in Monaca Debugger and website

• Hey,

I can’t login since an hour so. I got automatically logged out from the Monaca Debugger on my phone and if I try to login I get the message:

No internet connection available. Please confirm network status.

I definitely have WiFi internet connection which is working for everything else right now.

I also can’t login on the monaca.io website. I get a “500 Internal server error”. Every other site is working.

Are there problems on my side or is monaca not working right now?

• @kk
    I’m experiencing the exact same thing. In fact I signed up on this forum for the sole purpose of posting a complaint about this. For the past 1 hour, I’ve been unable to login to monaca. My WiFi connection works perfectly, but login returns an error. A friend of mine who uses Monaca is also experiencing the same thing. The problem is from monaca.

• @jamesakhban Even tho that doesn’t fix it, it’s good to know it’s not me :) Thanks

Edit: It works again.

• @kk
    Just checked. Its working. Thanks for the heads up.

• Monaca

We experienced a connection issue about 1.5 hours last night. We are very sorry for the troubles. :bow:

• @khemry
    Thank you for the gracious apology. I’m personally happy to be a client of Monaca, and I’m grateful to you guys for the effort and hard work you put into making Monaca work so well. Thank you.

• Monaca

@jamesakhban
    Thank you so much for your kind words. They mean a lot to us. :innocent: