Urgent: Error when build for release of an iOS app

• When I build a release build of the app for iOS that uses onesignal-cordova-plugin and requires iOS library management tool CocoaPods which I assume is installed on your server, I get:
    Installing “onesignal-cordova-plugin” for ios
    Failed to install ‘onesignal-cordova-plugin’:Error: pod: Command failed with exit code 1

When I build for release for Android, the build works fine.

The app is already is to set to use CLI 6.5.0 and according to your article, CocoaPods is supported.
    https://medium.com/the-web-tub/develop-even-more-powerful-apps-with-cordova-6-5-f51645284dd

You can simply test the behavior by adding onesignal-cordova-plugin and build release for iOS.

Please see another post by @Karim-Krell but is possibly related, but had no response!
    https://community.onsen.io/topic/1662/ios-debugger-utf8-build-error

Here is a part of the build log:

Fetching plugin “onesignal-cordova-plugin” via npm
    Installing “onesignal-cordova-plugin” for ios
    Failed to install ‘onesignal-cordova-plugin’:Error: pod: Command failed with exit code 1
    at ChildProcess.whenDone (/private/tmp/monaca/59e3cf31e78885a5178b4567/project/platforms/ios/cordova/node_modules/cordova-common/src/superspawn.js:169:23)
    at emitTwo (events.js:87:13)
    at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:172:7)
    at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:827:16)
    at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:211:5)

Remove DerivedData files…
    Change Xcode Version to 8

• postBuild -
      Remove working directories…
      Build Error: Error: Sandbox Exec Error: [ Error: pod: Command failed with exit code 1

Please advice.

• Monaca

@jamal
    Hi,
    We updated the CocoaPods on our Server and the issue is solved. I added the onesignal-cordova-plugin and successfully built it for iOS.

• Hi @khemry , I confirm that the build process is now working fine.

Thanks!