Appearance problem in Android 6

• Hi everyone!

I use Onsen UI 2.5.2 with Phonegap.

Installing my .apk to a Huawei P8 Lite running Chrome 60.0.3112.107, I came across an appearance problem with the tab bar:

0_1503836571254_tabbar.png

As you can see, icons are messed up with labels and it seems that there are other CSS problems as well (check for example the non-existence of shadow under the tab-bar).

Testing the app in desktop Chrome Dev Tools, there is no appearance issue. Also, there was no problem with Crosswalk. I suppose it is an Onsen bug with new Chrome versions. Anyone knows how to deal with it?

• Onsen UI

@treecon Hi, thanks for reporting! I’ve tested a minimum tabbar project in Android 6.0.1 with Chrome v52 and v60 (and also Android 7.1.1 + Chrome 60) and couldn’t reproduce this issue. Do you have any custom CSS?

Can you check tutorial.onsen.io > JavaScript > Reference> “Using Tabs” tutorial in your device and see how it looks like?

• Hi Fran, thanks for your reply! The issue appears even without any custom CSS file or other libraries.

I will test the “Using Tabs” code in about a week (the phone is not mine) and let you know about the result. However, what I used is exactly the code from the tutorial, with the addition of a 3rd tab.