Probem building with Background Plugin

• Hello all,

I install this plugin "https://github.com/mauron85/cordova-plugin-background-geolocation". but i had problem building the script.

it gave me the following error.
    anyone came across this problem too?

thanks in advance
    Shawn

- postBuild -
    Remove working directories...
    Build Error: Error: Sandbox Exec Error: [ 注意:一部の入力ファイルは非推奨のAPIを使用またはオーバーライドしています。
    注意:詳細は、-Xlint:deprecationオプションを指定して再コンパイルしてください。
    注意:一部の入力ファイルは非推奨のAPIを使用またはオーバーライドしています。
    注意:詳細は、-Xlint:deprecationオプションを指定して再コンパイルしてください。
    /private/tmp/monaca/592f82b38034510b1b3e1929/project/platforms/android/res/xml/authenticator.xml:5:19-31 : AAPT: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'icon' with value '@mipmap/icon').

/private/tmp/monaca/592f82b38034510b1b3e1929/project/platforms/android/res/xml/authenticator.xml:6:24-36 : AAPT: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'smallIcon' with value '@mipmap/icon').

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
    Execution failed for task ':processDebugResources'.
    > com.android.ide.common.process.ProcessException: org.gradle.process.internal.ExecException: Process 'command '/data/android-sdk/build-tools/23.0.3/aapt'' finished with non-zero exit value 1

* Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
    Error: Error code 1 for command: /private/tmp/monaca/592f82b38034510b1b3e1929/project/platforms/android/gradlew with args: cdvBuildDebug,-b,/private/tmp/monaca/592f82b38034510b1b3e1929/project/platforms/android/build.gradle,-Dorg.gradle.daemon=true,-Pandroid.useDeprecatedNdk=true

• For people having this problem. change the mimap/icon to drawable/icon