Onse UI, vue and meteor?

• This week I see this this example for use Vue with Meteor https://github.com/lwakefield/vue-and-meteor. And I thought If someone tried to use onse ui, vue and meteor together, I tried it but doesnt show components…
    Thanks everyone.

• Onsen UI

@Julio.J4pa Hi! I don’t think anybody tried it so far. We are updating Vue bindings for Vue 2 but they are not ready yet. If Meteor is somehow compatible with Vue components I believe onsenui-vue will work out of the box with Meteor (it happens with onsenui-react, at least).

• I’m so sorry to delay reply, but I’m trying to develope to arduino and I was busy…

So I did it works when I don’t use that function onsenui.ready. Do you have an ideia why?
    it cold be beacause timeout waiting for callback? Or version that I’m using? (onsenui v2.0.5 and vue-onsenui v1.0.0)
    If I don’t use this method I’ll clash my application because it doesn’t wait to completely initialized?

Sorry about my English and I’m noob with all this.
    Thank you

Meteor.startup(function(){
    // ons.ready(() => {
    new Vue({
    el: ‘body’,
    components: { App },
    });
    });
    // });

• Onsen UI

@Julio.J4pa Not sure about that problem, bindings for Vue 2 are not released yet so we cannot test it with Meteor. If you are interested, the latest commits for Vue 2 bindings are here.