The issue with the style that you have, is that the templates are nested inside of an ons-page and therefore they are trying to be rendered. I have moved them outside of that tag and everything appears to be working on my end, but I want to make sure it works on your devices.
Answering my question here. I was able to have monaca preview spin up from default directory by adding missing lines to project_info.json under the .monaca directory. Here is what the current file looks like when it is working.
@cyclops24 I don’t think so No idea why it doesn’t work with Icon. By the way, I just released a blog post about Meteor + Onsen UI. Let’s see if more devs join us
You can comment if you want and add a link to your app!
In FB App you have to assign an IP Site/ App Domain.
Facebook matches this url with the url of the request where it came from.
You can not assign localhost or 127.0.0.1
You have to enter the IP address your server. Also if it is rails then call the site with your-ip:3000 instead of localhost:3000; I use 192.168.1.154:3000
Enter the same IP address in IP of the site and APP Domain in your FB APP Settings.
@Taymindis Regarding ons-splitter-side, it supports two modes: collapsed and split. When it’s in collapsed mode it will be hidden from view and can be displayed when the user swipes the screen or taps a button. In split mode the element is always shown. It can be configured to automatically switch between the two modes depending on the screen size.
So when the mode changes, that event is fired. Referencing the docs here:
@Fran-Diox Ah Ha! That would do it. I was just at a loss as to why that code wasn’t working. I have rewritten that section so many times and it was so inconsistent and now that make perfect sense. Awesome! I have updated everything to 7.0 and will test in the morning! Thanks again!
Edit: Tested this morning and that solves that! Updating to Beta 7 resolved that lingering issue. Also, YAY! Super cool features in Beta 7 that I hadn’t planned on using for this app, I now get to use!
I figured it out. I just needed to add ‘onsen’ to the angular.module list argument. Fortunately, my teammate on this project understands Angular better than I do.
There’s a perfectly good example in the OnsenUI github, too: https://github.com/OnsenUI/onsenui2-quickstart/blob/master/www/angular/app.js
I didn’t realize when I first looked at it that that was in there. Once I found it, it made things much clearer.